Read this article in German, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish.
If you’re sleeping, dreaming and loving tech, and you can’t get enough of what the future holds, you’ll be thrilled to hear that those companies that will make it all possible have just landed on Bitpanda Stocks*: we’ve just listed 10 of the world’s most stellar tech companies!
Become a true tech-savvy investor right away and diversify your Bitpanda portfolio with our latest listings. Here are the latest additions to our universe for you:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is an American company developing computer processors and connected technologies for both business-to-consumer and business-to-business markets
- Cloudflare (NET) is a global web security and infrastructure company based in San Francisco, California
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) is one of America’s top cybersecurity companies providing threat intelligence and cyber attack response services
- DropBox (DBX) is a company operating file hosting services, cloud storage, client softwares and more
- Infineon Technologies (IFX) is one of the 10 largest semiconductor manufacturers companies, based in Germany
- Intel (INTC) is an American technology company giant, mostly known for its popular computer processors
- Bionano Genomics (BNGO) is an American company providing a platform and technologies for various DNA and structural analysis procedures
- Globalstar (GSAT) is a communication company that operates a low Earth orbit satellite constellation
- Qualcomm (QCOM) is a company that creates semiconductors, wireless technology and related services
- DocuSign (DOCU) is an American company that allows individuals and businesses to manage electronic agreements
So, make sure you are taking your tech up to the next level and check out our newcomers. In case you missed them, we’ve recently listed “shopping trip” stocks, “vacation” stocks and “trending” stocks for you to diversify your Bitpanda portfolio with ease.
Check out the latest additions to Bitpanda Stocks!
*Bitpanda Stocks enables investing in fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are always enabled via a contract which replicates the underlying stock or ETF (financial instruments pursuant to section 1 item 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs carries risks. For more details see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com/en.