Read this article in German, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish.
We’ve all had the chance to chill at home the past year, but the time spent there wouldn’t have been the same without these top companies below. The good news is that now you can invest in them straight from your Bitpanda account.
Now, as they make up the next addition to Bitpanda Stocks*, you have the chance to diversify and add these global players to your portfolio.
- Baidu (BIDU) is one of the world’s largest internet companies that specialises in internet-related services and products, as well as in AI
- Just Eat Takeaway.com (TKWY) is a leading online food delivery marketplace, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 24 countries
- Roku (ROKU) is an American manufacturer of digital media players that offers access to online streaming media content
- Fox Corporation (FOX) is an American mass media company that was formed as The Walt Disney Company acquired 21st Century Fox in 2019
- Ubisoft (UBI) is one of the world’s biggest video game publishers and developers
- DraftKings (DKNG) is an innovative sports-tech and media entertainment platform offering daily fantasy sports, sports betting and much more
- Spotify (SPOT) is one of the world’s most popular audio streaming platforms, featuring high-quality music, podcasts and much more
- Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) is an American company that provides dating products worldwide including Tinder, Match, Meetic and several other brands
- Delivery Hero (DHER) is the world’s leading local delivery platform that facilitates the door-to-door delivery of goods ranging from prepared meals and groceries to medicine and flowers
Want more options to diversify your portfolio? Take a look at the 10 vacation stocks we’ve added recently.
*Bitpanda Stocks enables investing in fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are always enabled via a contract which replicates the underlying stock or ETF (financial instruments pursuant to section 1 item 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs carries risks. For more details see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com/en.